Monday, August 3, 2015

The Scarecrows Hat

I know it's August ... but in these last few weeks of summer I love to get planned ahead and autumn will be here before we know it!

One of my all-time favorite fall reads is "The Scarecrow's Hat" by Ken Brown.  It is an adorable circular story that has the characters making 'trades until each character is happy and their problems are solved.


Here is a peek of the story I found on YouTube.


This is a wonderful story that lends itself to inferring ... I mean really ... Why do you think chicken needs a hat?
and what does each character want? (how about a flap booklet?)
and who doesn't like a craft to go with a book?

and best yet? How about all this for FREE at my TPT store????? Just click on the picture below to download your copy.  



Enjoy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3 comments: