Saturday, August 15, 2015

The first day is coming!

I am one of the lucky ones who still have a couple weeks before the first day of school. However, i know that it's going to go by fast and I've been puttering to get ready.

Yesterday I sewed new show and tell bags.  I LOVED the material I used for my bags last year and of course couldn't find the same material but I think my firsties will like the 'candy' material I did find.


AND YES, you can laminate and then sew a note right to the front of the bag!  You can download my note and read more about show and tell HERE.

I made this flip page for my first day of school 
and have posted it for FREE at my TPT store. I have included options for kindergarten, grade one and grade two.

You can download a copy HERE or by clicking on the picture below.

Enjoy the rest of your weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment