Thursday, August 27, 2015

Syllables

I teach first grade and the kindergarten teachers at my school do an amazing job teaching syllables, but there are always a few... you know the ones!  So, I've created a learning pack to use to target those students in particular, but could also be used in kindergarten.


I've included picture cards to sort using either a pocket chart or sorting mats, a name sorting activity, anchor charts, and 4 different recording pages including a flip book.  There are "I can" cards included to build student independence and everything is in color and black and white.

You can find this learning pack HERE at my TPT store.

As usual, I'd love to give a few copies away, so the first 3 people who comment on this post with their email will receive a copy :)


8 comments: