Wednesday, July 27, 2016

Back to School Writing

I LOVE knowing what my students are thinking and what their hopes are for the school year.  For that reason I've created this writing lesson.

I've included an organizing web, school words printable an a variety of writing lined pages.  You can find it HERE at my TPT store.

I hope this helps a bit with your back to school planning and lets you get a glimpse into what your students are thinking!!

As always, the first 3 people to comment on this post with their emails will receive a copy.

9 comments:

  1. This will help so much! I start in 3 weeks!
    rachelmd93@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This will be great for the first week of school!
    Thanks
    miaqunin@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would appreciate this very
    much. Eaglepride1984@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Whoops - sorry! My email is: eaglepride1984@gmail.com
    thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. docketta@yahoo.com
    I would love this!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so great and what a positive way to start the year. I love the checklist at the bottom. :)

    ReplyDelete