Friday, July 31, 2015

Apple and Pumpkin Investigations

I just spent some time catching up on my favorite blogs and am surprised how  many of you are back to school or almost back.  I still have 4 more weeks before teachers go back and plan to enjoy every minute!!  However, I say that and seem to do a little something school related everyday ;)

I just put the finishes touches on an apple and pumpkin investigation activity and LOVE how it turned out.

There are two different interactive pages, one for apples and one for pumpkins.  Each one has a choice of 3 recording pages to help with differentiation.
I created these to work with my students, but realize your needs might be different, so have included an EDITABLE file as well. (Don't you just love being able to modify for your needs??)

Be sure to check out the preview for a closer look at what's included.

You can find this activity HERE at my TPT store.

And have you heard the news???? ... TPT is having a SALE!!!!  On Monday and Tuesday my store will be 20% off and TPT is offering an addition 10% off.  I don't know about you, but I have been filling up my cart and have some shopping to do!

As always, the first 3 people who leave a comment with their email will receive a copy :)

Happy weekend!!!!!!!!!

9 comments:

  1. I am so excited!! This looks AWESOME!! I checked it out on tpt!! crickettspuddy@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much!! I wish I could leave a comment on your TPT page. . . This is so cute and is going to be perfect for my Firsties. I love how I can change the level of the task. . . I highly recommend this!!

      Delete
  2. I love interactive activities AND Fall so this is awesome!

    deej22@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love these! ahenry4443ah@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete