Wednesday, May 6, 2015

Bubbles Fun!

Yikes ... I just looked at the date of my last post and it's been over a month.  What can I say ... I've been enjoying the spring weather and some family time :)

Last evening I posted a new dice pack with a bubbles theme at my TPT store.
It includes 12 print and play black and white dice activities, each with it's own I can student instruction card so you can print, add dice and toss into a math work station bin.  Of course, they could also be used whole class, small group and most of them independently.
You can find this learning pack HERE in my store.

It has also been added to my Dice Activities Bundle HERE.  If you own the bundle you can download it again and pick up the new addition for free.

Someone purchased this bundle last night and left feedback that made my night. I love that my products are being used in classrooms with kids!!!

As always, the first 3 people who leave a comment on this post will receive a copy of my newest learning pack - Print, Roll and Play Dice Activities (Bubbles Edition).

8 comments:

  1. I love bubbles! They so remind me of warm summer days! I can't wait for summer to be here! I'm so glad someone left you wonderful feedback. You deserve it! :-)

    Karyn
    Kideducator@comcast.net

    ReplyDelete
  2. This would be fabulous! eaglepride1984@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. So engaging! Love it!
    Marcy
    marcy_sundling@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. This theme is adorable! You must be high fiving yourself for keeping the same type of activity all year long...new clipart and the kids will think it is brand new. But you don't have to explain it 45 times!!

    ReplyDelete