Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Valentine's Day Dice Activities with a FREEBIE

Happy Wednesday!
Is it freezing where you are?  Here in the east, we are in a DEEP FREEZE!  Personally, I've had enough indoor recesses for this week and there are still two more days :)  I think I can ... I think I can...

To help with your Valentine's Day planning I have just uploaded a new freebie to my store.


To use this activity students roll 2 dice, double the sum and find and color the number.   It can be used whole class, small group or individually and includes an 'I can' student instruction card.


This freebie can be found HERE and is a perfect companion for my complete Valentine's Day Dice learning pack.


The complete pack includes tallies, addition, subtraction, base ten, adding ten, number bonds and more.  It can be found HERE.

As always, the first 3 people who comment on this post will receive a copy of the complete pack.

Keep warm my friends!

6 comments:

  1. I just love your resources and these dice activities would have my students begging to do them! tokyoshoes at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww I LOVE all your activities but this one is especially cute!

    Kideducator@comcast.net

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree, the clip art is adorable!! I just sent you an email :)

      Delete
  3. I would love a copy! nl_scannon@seovec.org

    ReplyDelete