Wednesday, April 23, 2014

With a heavy heart

For the past 2 days I have been trying to think of a way to say goodbye to a dear bloggy friend.  I started this post a few times but just could not put into words how saddened  I am.  Although I never had the pleasure of 'meeting' Teresa in person she became a bloggy friend and an inspiration.  Unfortunately, she lost her courageous battle to her health issues earlier this week.

Teresa was the teacher behind 2nd Grade Pig Pen and the wonderful teaching resources in her TPT store.  She loved life and poured her heart into her everything she did.  Today please join me and my bloggy friends and say a prayer for Teresa and her family.

Rest in peace sweet friend <3

8 comments:

  1. So sorry for your loss. Prayers for all her family and friends.

    Love Teaching Kids

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so saddened by this. I read her blog often. Thinking of her family and friends.

    Elizabeth
    Hodges Herald

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Elizabeth - she was a sweet lady for sure,

      Delete
  3. I will definitely say a prayer for the family of Teresa. I know from personal experience that it's hard to lose someone you care about.

    Sharon Dudley, NBCT
    Teaching with Sight

    ReplyDelete
  4. Joining you in remembering our dear Teresa - we will miss her, but never forget her. <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Wendy and I am very excited about the tribute you are putting together.

      Delete