Wednesday, February 26, 2014

St. Patrick's Day Adding 10

Are you working on adding ten?  I've got just a few more kids that need some more practice so I've created a St. Patrick's Day version of my adding ten math game.  Why are those teen numbers so tricky for some of them anyway???
 Students work with a partner or in a small group to play this game.  They roll a dice add ten then cover the number.  To help differentiate I've included a shamrock ten frame for students to use for counting on.  My hope is they will need this less and less :).  You'll also find an "I can..." student instruction card to help keep them on task.
I've included each page in both color and black & white.  

You can find this activity HERE at my TPT store.  As always, I'll send a copy to the first 3 people who comment on this post.

Have you seen this?  I came across it on You Tube - perfect for St. Patrick's Day!

)

7 comments:

  1. Looks great - I always love your student I can cards!

    alexxpaterson@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute! I agree those tricky teens are hard! Renetowens@sbcglobal.net

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Check your email - I've just sent the activity to you :) Enjoy!

      Delete
  3. Love this - my special ed. kids always need practice with this skill. I love the fun St. Patrick's theme it has! Great resource! jgmund@suddenlink.net

    ReplyDelete
  4. We need a lot of practice adding ten! Looks great!

    ReplyDelete