Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Sailing Through Spring Linky

I've joined up with some of my bloggy friends to share a Sailing Through Spring Linky.  In my case it should be a Sailing INTO Spring linky - I tell you, it's FREEZING here!  I.AM.SO.OVER.WINTER!!!!!
Thanks to Mel at Graphics From the Pond for the cute graphic!

When you visit my friends you will find a Teacher Tip and some suggested products you might want to help you get through spring.  Of course, TPT is having their big sale on the 27th and 28th so the timing is perfect.  I know I have some shopping to do.  Now for my tip ...

My tip is simple:

We ALL have those days.  You know the ones I'm talking about - sick kids at home, sleepless nights, those 'cheerful' emails from parent ... the list goes on.  However, no matter what ALWAYS let them see you smile :)  You might be the only person who smiles at them everyday.  I have a saying when I'm having one of those days.  

"And the Oscar goes to ..."

Teachers make great actors and actresses!!
While you're filling up your carts at TPT here are a few of my faves that I know will help me sail through (and into) spring :)










If you are on the lookout for more teacher tips and ideas to add to your cart be sure to check out my friends :)





No comments:

Post a Comment