Wednesday, January 1, 2014

I Spy Valentine's Day Update

Happy New Year! 
I hope the new year treats you well with health and happiness!!!!

While continuing with my back to school planning I realized that I needed to update my I Spy Valentine's Day unit.  I've made it a little more 'printer friendly' and added "I can..." student instruction cards.
http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/I-Spy-Valentines-Day-Words-473775


I use this activity during my literacy stations.  I print one copy of each of the four colored pictures for the group to share and a recording sheet for each student.  I have included two different recording sheets to help you differentiate for your students.
You can find this activity at my TPT store by clicking HERE.  It is also available in my I Spy Bundle.

As always, I'll send a copy to the first 3 people who comment on this post.

Happy New Year!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


8 comments:

  1. Happy Happy New Year - good health, strength, and wealth!!!
    Great adjustments to your unit, would gladly love a copy :)
    Thanks and take care
    foxysexyroxy10@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the differentiation you've provided! ahenry4443ah@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy New Year! This looks like a wonderful product for Valentine's Day! I'd love the opportunity to check it out!

    techieturtleteacher@gmail.com

    Cheryl
    Techie Turtle Teacher Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've just sent it along in an email. Happy New Year!!

      Delete
  4. So cute! My kiddos love I-spy activities.
    -Andrea
    alwayskindergarten@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy New year to all.... This is lovely product. so cute!!!
    Kids are gonna love I spy creativity.

    ReplyDelete