Wednesday, December 18, 2013

T'was the fifth day of Christmas!

And the fun and savings continue...
T'was the fourth day of Christmas and my gift to you is......

50% off a product in my store


Actually, I am continuing to offer one product a day at half price from now until Christmas.
 
In case you've missed it here's how it works. Every day until Christmas Day, I'm offering one of my best selling products for 50% off for one day only.  Oh, and did I mention that each day the product will get bigger and bigger? So as Christmas gets closer, you'll be able to grab my biggest resource for 50% off!
Today is day five and I'm offering my Christmas Math Stations at 50% off.
http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Christmas-Math-10-Work-Stations-399712
 
Here's a peek at the 10 stations included.
http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Christmas-Math-10-Work-Stations-399712
 
 

1 comment:

  1. It’s difficult to get knowledgeable folks on this topic, but the truth is be understood as what happens you’re preaching about! Thanks. Eminem, also known as Marshall Mathers, is one of the most commercially successful rappers of all time, with more than 100 million albums sold worldwide. He is one of the richest rappers in the world, with an estimated net worth of $210 million. See more in Eminem net worth.

    ReplyDelete