Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Digraph Sorting Station

Digraphs ... this  year I vow for early mastery by my firsties!! (at least that's my hope!)

I'm planning to create a few word work stations to provide lots of practice and here is the first:

 
I created this for students to work with a partner, but it could also be used independently or with a small group.  Students sort 24 pictures onto four gumball machines that are labeled -ch, - sh, - th and -wh.  I included two activity / assessment pages because I plan to have students differentiate between -ch and -sh and then at another time differentiate between the four.
 
I have included an "I can..." card to help build student independence.  Each page is included in both color and black and white. 
 
You can find this activity at my TPT store.  As usual, I'll send a copy to the first 2 followers who comment on this post with their email.

7 comments:

  1. Love the bubblegum theme!

    rmariemuniz@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is awesome!!!
    I would love a copy

    foxysexyroxy10@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Long day and late to the party! But really cute!
    -Andrea
    alwayskindergarten@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I missed it...but I love it..and so will my Math Coach!!

    ReplyDelete