Thursday, July 18, 2013

Pinterest Organization

I LOVE Pinterest! 
 
I love it so much that my boards were becoming overwhelming almost to the point of embarrassing.  So I spent some time this afternoon organizing. 
 
I have that feeling I get when I organize a closet :)
 
LOOK!!

 
I wish I had taken a before shot because it was CRAZY!!
 
I still have some pinning and deleting to do within my boards but I am a HAPPY GIRL!
 
Do you pin?  If you do, why not head over to my boards and see if you are interested in any.  Click on the picture or HERE to head on over!
 
Happy Pinning!
 
 

8 comments:

  1. I spent a couple hours doing the same thing to my Pinterest boards over winter break and it is so much easier to find things! Now only if Pinterest could add an alphabetization feature :)

    Annie
    Three Cheers for First Grade!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am so glad I spent the time - now maybe I can find those great ideas I pinned :)

      Delete
  2. Oh I so need to do this. I was pinning some stuff like crazy the other night and realized that where I was pinning it to, well, wasn't really where it should go!! Love your new organization!

    Nicki
    Mrs Thigpen's Kindergarten

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was to the point that I couldn't find things that I know I pinned :) I'm hoping this helps!

      Delete
  3. Wow! You are far more motivated than I am!! I especially like the header pictures you made for each board... Great idea!!

    Andrew
    Mr. First Grade

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was having a hard time finding ideas that I had pinned - I am really hoping this helps :)

      Delete
  4. OK- How is ANYONE not following you with those preciously organized boards? They are fabulous!!! I know that doesn't just "happen!" :)
    Carolyn
    Kindergarten: Holding Hands and Sticking Together

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It took awhile I won't kid you, but I am hoping I'll be able to find some of those awesome ideas I keep pinning :)

      Delete