Friday, July 19, 2013

I Spy Sight Words

In first grade we spend a lot of time practicing sight words.  I try to come up with so many fun ways to keep my students engaged, yet still learning and am excited to show you this!
I just put the finishing touches on this word work activity that I have been working on.
Hidden in each of the four pictures are 80 teeny tiny sight words.  Students need to use magnifying glasses to find them and then record them on one of the recording sheets.  To create this activity I used the first 80 high frequency Dolch sight words.

You can find this activity HERE at my TPT store. 

I added it to my I Spy Bundle so if you already own it just head on over and redownload to pick up a copy :)


Would you like a copy of my newest I Spy activity?  I will send a copy of I Spy Sight Words to the first 2 followers who comment on this post.  Don't forget your email!

6 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh!! So adorable! I loved the summer beach I spy and this one is so cute too.

    Anu
    aatluri1@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. My kids love the I Spy games! I am alwasys on the look out for new ones. Thanks for all your hard work.

    Dawn
    dawnl3@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute and clever idea. Shame I wasn't fast enough to be in the first two :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really want to try your I spy bundle for my first grader.

    ReplyDelete