Monday, July 22, 2013

A Revamp and a Reminder!

One of my original products at my Teachers Pay Teachers store got a little update.  I have learned so much about creating since I began and need to update a few :)

I've started with Planet Scrambled Sentences.  I have sold quite a few lately and thought it was time for a makeover. Minor changes include changing the font on the mixed up sentence cards, and adding a variety of recording sheets. The big change will also be a change for me this school year.  Over the past two years I have used "I can..." cards in all of my math stations and they have worked so well at keeping students on task.  The first thing they do is pick up the card. So I thought, maybe it's time to start using them in literacy too.  This is the first word work activity that I have added it to.  I'd love to know your thoughts????

Here's a peek...

Students need to sort picture cards by planets and then create non-fiction sentences by unscrambling.  You can find the activity HERE at my store.  If you have already purchased a copy you can redownload the update by going to your purchases at TPT. 

Now for the reminder:
Yesterday my bloggy friends and I launched our new collaborative blog "The Teaching Tribune".  To celebrate we are giving away prizes everyday for 10 days!!  You have a few hours left to enter for today, then you need to enter again each day.  If you missed out yesterday click on the picture to find out more.

Are you interested in my Planet Scrambled Sentences?  If so, and you don't already have a copy leave a comment below.  I'll send a copy to the first 2 commenters.

8 comments:

  1. I would love to have a copy of your Planet Scrambled Sentences.

    foxysexyroxy10@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love a copy too. These look wonderful.
    the3shores@msn.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. We do scrambled sentences and I am always surprised at the ones who have trouble using all the words! Or having a sentence that makes sense!

    tokyoshoes at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You tied with #2 so I sent you a copy as well - enjoy!!

      Delete
  4. These are so cute! I put them on my wishlist -- they look simple enough that my bilingual students could do them during our ELA time when we are in our Space unit!

    Thanks!

    Bobbi
    Bitty Bilinguals

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for stopping by :) My boys LOVE space units!

    ReplyDelete