Sunday, May 19, 2013

Loud Cows - ou and ow

I don't know about you, but the days just seem to be flying by!  We have 24 more school days and I have NO IDEA how I'm going to get it all done.  As always, I'm sure it'll happen  :)

I just posted a new I Spy activity at my TPT store.


I made it to go with my Loud Cows I Have ... Who Has game.


In each of the activities students are focusing on words which have ou and ow.

I posted the I Spy activity both individually and included it in my I Spy Bundle.  If you have previously purchased the bundle just head on over to my store and re-download.



If you think your students would benefit from some "ou and ow" practice I hope that you will check these products out.

I will send a copy of BOTH the I Spy Loud Cows AND the I Have ... Who Has activities to the first 2 followers who comment on this post.

Have a great week!

7 comments:

  1. Hi Laureen! I'd be thrilled to have these products! :) My students can't get enough of the I Spy activities! I'm still working on a project for you. Talk to you soon!

    Jennifer

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are adorable!! We just studied the ou/ow sound and your activities would come in handy.
    Crystal
    Ms. Jones’ Junction

    ReplyDelete
  3. OWWWWW! Thanks anyways! :) wendy 1stgradefireworks@gmail.com
    1stgradefireworks

    ReplyDelete