Sunday, April 14, 2013

Winners!!!!

Lots of good news to share ... first, I have survived the busiest month EVER!!!  Now I can focus on finishing up a few products I have on the go :-)

Second, we have a winner...

Remember last weekend when I shared the game Picnic Snatch by the amazing Karla over at Life in Special Education (her blog) One Room Schoolhouse (her TPT store)?  Well, she gave me permission to give away a copy of the literacy game and the winner is ...

Congratulations Kelly! I just sent you an email.  If you don't receive it give me a shout!!

We also have another winner ... remember the Autism Linky I participated in a few weeks ago?  Danielle over at Crayonbox Learning has chosen a winner ... drumroll please ... congratulations Wendy!  To find out more about the linky please head on over to Crayonbox Learning!

Now that parent-teacher is over and my company has left I am back at it! Stay tuned REALLY soon for my new math stations.  I'm really excited about them!!


No comments:

Post a Comment