Thursday, January 17, 2013

Hundreds Chart Smartboard Game

I've been feeling as if I have been ignoring my blog this week and miss all of you terribly.  I've been busy helping my children in the evenings this week get some of their school projects done.  Between their homework and mine, I've had time for little else.  Let's just say I have some housework to do on Saturday to get caught back up!!

I thought I would stop by with a little share.  Maybe you've seen it, but if not, my students LOVE this game and it's perfect for 100th Day.  We use it on the Smartboard, but it can be used on any computer.

http://www.oswego.org/ocsd-web/games/dogbone/gamebone.html

If you haven't seen it, you'll students will love you for checking it out!!


1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing this game. It will be perfect for my 100th Day tomorrow. :)

    APril
    Wolfelicious

    ReplyDelete