Thursday, October 18, 2012

I've been Boo-ed!

I've been seeing some posts of people who have been Boo-ed and now it has happened to me.  I was Boo-ed by a very special teacher over at Special Teacher for Special Kids.  If you haven't checked out her blog yet you need to hop on over!
 
So let the games begin...

If you've been booed, copy and paste the above pic and these "rules" into your post.

1. Give a shout out to the blogger who booed you and link back to their site!

2. Share 3-5 October activities, books, products (yours or someone else),or freebie(s) that you love!

3. Share the Boo love with 5 bloggers- make sure you check this link to make sure you don't boo someone again:

And don't forget to tell them that they have been BOOED!

4. Link up {here} so that others can find you and read about your October ideas! And while you are there... check out the other great blogs!

OK so here are my favorite October activities.  First are my Halloween Math Work Stations.  After we did the first rotation yesterday one of my students asked me not to change them until they have had a chance to do every station twice.  Too cute :-)
 
Another favorite would need to be I Spy Halloween Words.  My students cannot get enough of magnifying glasses.  Seriously, I know they are fun but they are almost addicted!
Lastly is another set of math work stations.  These ones have a football theme.
Now, the hard part ... choosing some blogs to Boo.  There are so many great blogs out there it was difficult to decide.  I finally decided to Boo these 5 that I frequently visit:
Be sure to check out these great blogs :-)
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

3 comments:

  1. Hi! I just wanted to let you know I bought your Halloween math centers and they are FABULOUS! Your math centers are at the top of my list right now. I LOVE them! So basically I'll be buying any other math centers you make:) Thanks so much for making such a great product. I love the directions you give too. They are so kid-friendly. Happy Halloween!
    Sarah
    Sarah's First Grade Snippets

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww... you're so sweet! I'm working on my Christmas work stations now and should be posted soon :-)
      I'm glad you stopped by I just checked out and followed your blog. I love finding new blogs to follow!

      Delete