Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Halloween Estimation Station Freebie

How are your students with estimating?  I know mine need some practice.  Here's a freebie to use in October at your math station to help with estimation.  There is a mini-poster to display at your estimation station and Halloween 'ballots' for students to record their estimate.  Click on one of the pictures to get your copy from Google docs. 
These super cute Halloween graphics came from Scrappin Doodles.  Aren't they adorable? 

If you enjoy using this activity you might want to check out my Estimating Throughout the Year unit at my TPT store
I would love for you to leave a comment if you use this Halloween freebie in your classroom.  Enjoy!


6 comments:

  1. Sooooo cute! Thank you for the freebie!! I have a guessing jar set up as a morning job and my first graders LOVE it! I have a sheet they sign each morning but the ballots will be a good change for the month of October and I will put your cute sign on my jar and we can talk more about the word estimate! Thank you Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're very welcome! I'm glad you like it! Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  2. Just found your cute blog.
    I also teach first grade.
    Stop by sometime.

    :)
    Tamera
    http://myheartbelongsinfirst.blogspot.com
    Kaizactan2001@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for stopping by! I am always on the lookout for new blogs so I am on my way over :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow - this is so cute!

    By the way - I am hosting a GIANT giveaway on my blog. There is a LOFT gift card and products from over 20 fabulous teachers up for grabs.

    Come by and visit me! Easy to enter... so you can stock up on some cute stuff for your classroom...and for you!

    Amy

    http://whathappensinfirstgrade.blogspot.com/2012/09/huge-100-followers-giveaway.html

    What Happens in First Grade

    ReplyDelete