Saturday, September 29, 2012

Football Math Work Stations

I just posted my newest math work station packet at my TPT store.
The activities in this unit focus on numbers to 30 and include a variety of activities that I am working on in my classroom including ten frames, greater than / less than and adding one.  Here's a sneak peek :)
Head on over to my TPT store if you would like to pick up a copy for your math tubs.
 
I'd love to give away one of these units.  I'll randomly choose one of the names from the first 5 people who leave a comment on this post.  (Don't forget your email.)
 
Update:  I find it amazing the interest from others of the products that I create for my classroom.  Thank you sooo much!  I used Random.org to get a winner.  Congratulations to comment #1.  I will be sending you your copy of Football Math Work Stations shortly!
 
Oh ... I've already started my next work station packet :-)
 
 
 

10 comments:

  1. I have some sports maniacs in my class this year and I'm trying math workshop for the first time ever with Everyday Math. This would be WONDERFUL!
    http://growingfirsties.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks great. I would love a copy.
    Kirsty
    littlelearners101@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Perfect for the Football Season!

    rmariemuniz@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. FOOTBALL Just what I need for my my class of ALL special needs boys! I might be able to keep them in their seats for longer than 5 mins! I would love this...

    :) V.

    Iteachkidsabc@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is super duper cute!! I would love a copy!
    Lisa
    Learning Is Something to Treasure
    fsuteach81@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is wonderful! Not sure if I'm too late to comment but I would love to have a copy of these activities! :o)
    katherine.lyons@nbed.nb.ca
    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This goes along perfectly with everyone's love for football right now. :-)
    I started a weekly link up and I think this post would be perfect for it. I would love it if you stopped by my blog to link up! :-)

    Jennifer
    Darling Little Learners

    ReplyDelete